Cindy Busby (Hallmark Actress) married husband Chris Boyd at a beautiful rustic wedding venue
Hallmark star Cindy Busby married Chris Boyd on December 24, 2020.
She is also a famous Canadian actress best known for playing Ashley Stanton on Heartland. She is known for her many roles in Hallmark films, such as Marrying Mr. Darcy, Warm Up to You, and Follow Me to Daisy Hills. Her parents put her in movies when they saw that she was good at it when she was young.
In 2005, she started acting on stage and then moved to TV and movies. She played her first role in the film Bethune, which was about Canadian medical hero Norman Bethune and was filmed in rural China for two and a half months. The film was seen by several million people.
In 2006, he had a supporting role in the Lifetime original film A Life Interrupted, starring Lee Thompson. She then had a series of regular roles on the TV show Heartland, where she played a wealthy, self-righteous equestrian named Ashley Stanton.
The series was also nominated for several Gemini Awards, won an award from the Directors Guild of Canada, and became one of the most popular shows on Canadian TV.
Cindy Busby’s husband: Actor and producer is Chris Boyd.
Chris Boyd is an actor and producer who worked behind the camera. He is Cindy’s husband.
Chris is also adding to his resume. He just posted a shout out to the Netflix show Sneakerheads, which he produced.
According to the show’s Netflix synopsis, Family Man Devin gets back into his sneaker habit when his friend Bobby talks him into a shady plan to get an imaginary pair of kicks.
Cindy often posts pictures of herself and her husband on Instagram under the handle @cindyBusby. He has 120k followers and 2,900 people have followed him. She has now written 643 posts.
The couple took their relationship further by marrying on December 24, 2020. Now that they are married, they enjoy it and often show on their Instagram accounts how much they love each other.
In 2008 and 2009, Cindy starred in the film Picture This alongside Ashley Tisdale, Shane Grimes and Kevin Pollack. She then went on to appear on the popular CW show The Vampire Diaries.
He made his big screen debut in 2011 in The Big Year, which was produced by Fox 2000 Pictures. In that film, he starred alongside Steve Martin, Jack Black, and Owen Wilson.
Ten Quick Facts About Chris Boyd: Cindy Busby’s Husband
- Chris Boyd is an actor and producer who works behind the camera. He will marry Cindy Busby on December 24, 2020. He and his wife live happily in LA and Vancouver.
- He has a birthday every March 4, which means he is in his late 30s.
- Boyd had few opportunities to act, but he found his true identity as a producer. Hence, he became a producer and has been working for the last ten years.
- Baxters, Play by Play, Sneakerheads, Relationship Status, In the Vault, Tale, All I Need, and Shangri-La Suite are all fine examples of his work.
- The Instagram handle of the producer is @cboydcboyd. He has 1,400 followers and 279 people have followed him. He wrote 55 blogs.
- Also, his wife Cindy did an interview with Rave It Up TV on January 23, 2022, where they talked about how they met and fell in love. She said that when she was young she did not know what her love life would be like.
- Hollywoodmask.com says he has 18 credits as a producer and 11 credits as an actor.
- Chris’s wife, Cindy, said that he moved to Los Angeles to become an actor.
- Chris and his wife also do not have any children yet. Looks like they are serious about their work.
- He was born in Canada and holds Canadian citizenship. Similarly, he is six feet and one inch tall and weighs 80 kg.
Quick Facts about Chris Boyd
|Date of birth||March 4|
|height||6 feet 1 inch|
|eye color||light green|