Is Trent Paschal Dead or Alive?

Authorities began a search for Trent Paschal after a man was killed as a result of a gunfight at a property in La Marque, Texas. The body of his wife, Savannah Pascal, was discovered, and investigators believe she was responsible for her death. The television show “Meet, Mary, Murder” on Lifetime featured Savannah’s family’s quest for justice and what happened in the sequence of events that led to her demise. So, if you’re interested in learning more about what happened, we’ve got you covered.

Savannah Pascal Murder

Savannah Pascal Murder

How did Savannah Pascal die?

Savannah Kinchen’s parents, Michael and Shirley Kinchen, welcomed her into the world in August 1990 in Pasadena, Texas. As a child, she kept herself busy by engaging in a variety of sports and activities including gymnastics, swimming, dancing and horse riding. The 30-year-old woman was said to be kind, compassionate, and helpful, and she had a soft spot for stray and abandoned animals. She was a student at the Commonwealth School of Mortuary Science in Texas at the time of the incident, and she was scheduled to graduate in May of 2021.

In addition, Savannah was married to Trent Pascal, and the couple had two children together: a son and a daughter. On October 21, 2020, officials were required to make a hasty trip to the Pascal family’s residence in La Marque. Shirley Kinchon finds her daughter Savannah motionless in the bedroom. Savannah was there for some time. He was hit by two bullets in the stomach, which ultimately proved fatal; The injured mother was declared brought dead at a nearby hospital after being taken there for treatment.

Also read: Attempted Assassination Of Lauren Kanarek: Who Tried To Kill Her?

Who killed Savannah Pascal?

Shirley Kinchen, who was in the house at the time of the attack, immediately said that the perpetrator of the crime was Savannah’s husband, Trent. It was brought to her attention that Trent was hiding in the main bedroom toilet before suddenly emerging and threatening to kill both her and Savannah. Shirley was able to get out of the house, and as she started running she fired two shots. When Trent was gone, Shirley went for some food and when she returned later she found her daughter bleeding on the floor. After that, Trent was based in Houston, Texas, where he fought against being detained. He was eventually executed after a police officer was accused of pulling a gun at the time, during which he was shot.

After that, Trent was taken to the hospital, where he remained for a long time while he recovered. Meanwhile, the officers found evidence that helped them understand the reasons behind the firing. He is informed by a neighbor that on the morning of the incident, he had seen Trent and Savannah arguing, and after the argument, Trent had left the house. After that, Savannah went to a nearby neighbor’s house before coming back with her mother. The officers thought Trent was waiting for them in a nearby bathroom stall.

Shirley later revealed that her daughter had informed Trent that she was unable to continue living with him because he was a repeat offender. Despite the fact that Trent had previous charges of theft, until that day he had never been charged with anything offensive. Additionally, investigators discovered a video that Trent filmed and then uploaded to YouTube. In this he tells his daughter that he loves her and is proud to be her father. In another part of the video, Trent mentions Savannah, saying, “I knew she was too young. I didn’t, and she’s always been taking advantage of me. I warned her not to molest me.” Please don’t interfere with my feelings and he ignored my warnings. Please don’t make fun of me.

Trent also said that he heard Savannah discussing a sexual fantasy with another man while they were on the phone together. A video that was allegedly obtained by one of the neighbors shows Trent chatting with Savannah’s aunt and confessing to having shot his wife. The footage was recorded by one of the neighbors. After posting bond and being released from prison in April 2021, Trent removed the ankle monitor that had been attached to him while in custody and then went to a dealership in Houston that sells automobiles. Trent is said to have asked for a test drive, and later, he is accused of threatening the salesman with a gun and getting him out of the vehicle before driving into it.

How did Trent Pascal die?

A tip was given to officials around the end of the year 2021, indicating that Trent, who was 48 at the time, was living in an RV park in Ocala, Florida. At the time, he was probably running in the neighborhood of nine months and a bit more. So, on December 31, 2021, officers went to the park and demanded that Trent come out of the van in which he was staying at the time. However, they heard a gunshot, and when they later went to examine him, they found that he had shot himself in the head.

Even though Trent had already broken two terms of his bond, the judge did not rescind his release from custody before fleeing the area with two firearms in his possession. Shirley was of the opinion that the system was ineffective, and asked, “Did I want her to be held accountable for her actions?” Did I have the courage to meet his gaze and force him to face me once again with the consequences of his actions? Yes. Do you feel bad that she is no longer a part of this world? No.”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *