hella bladepoint Finally released for Xbox and you can crossplay with PC despite cross platform multiplayer being banned and cross-progression.
This is the final Game Pass June 2022 title. far cry 5 July 1 is set to arrive, but there’s nothing more for Microsoft customers this month.
While it’s a bit of a shame that this is the final game, it’s probably the best way to end the month because it’s a unique battle royale with stunning aesthetics and fun battles.
Hell is Bladepoint Crossplay?
hella bladepoint Microsoft Store has mandatory crossplay and cross platform multiplayer for Xbox with PC players, but console users can also choose to play with Steam and Epic Games.
If you’re a Microsoft Store PC player, the game’s FAQ says you’ll need to crossplay with Xbox and other PC versions. How multiplayer works, the game is a 60-person battle royale.
There are 12 characters available to play through the game’s website:
- takeda nobutada
- Justina Gu
- taraka ji
- wiper ning
- Tsuchimikado Kurumik
- Yoto Hime
- Walda Cui
Does it have cross-progression?
hella bladepoint There is cross-progression, but only between Xbox and Microsoft Store PCs.
Per the FAQ, you cannot share your progress between Xbox and Steam, the Epic Games Store versions. In addition, the Steam and Epic Games versions have a different ranking system than the Xbox and Microsoft Store.
In addition to a separate ranking system, the following are also unique to the console:
- Optimizations based on the Xbox Series X|S, including better graphics, more stable frame rates, and shorter match times.
- Optimizations based on Xbox controller, including better fighting experience, main menu interface operation and face customization.
- Supported by improved sound effects, Dolby Atmos and other audio setups.
- Independent ranking system for Xbox and MSPC players.
- Unique events and contests for Xbox players.
In other news, Dead by Daylight dev update: DBD perk change confirmed for PTB